Built on Madbean's excellent board (the revised one is). Yes, it's the first version of the board.
Actually this is the second I made, as I discovered the problems with the original one, and helped Madbean to sort them out using Juansolo's clone which uses a copy of the original's PCB.
The first one I tried to retrofit the changes required, and it resulted in burned up pads, noise, and a sadly non-working board. This one had the changes I came up with done before any components were fitted, and it works like it should.
I don't recommend trying to do the mods now that Madbean has sent out the replacement PCBs (which I've also built, and it works perfectly), but anyone feeling brave can send me a message, and I'll let you know what butchery I've done to the board. I've noticed I need a different resistor in R21 than the new version, and Juansolo's has a different one again. Odd, maybe the power supply sags or something on the others, and this one using a regulator is rock solid, but they can be made to sound the same, none of them are like the original schematic regarding R21.
Thanks go to Juansolo for the decal, its a scaled down version from his original build.