Thanks in advance for help and guidance! This is my first pedal project, and I've been very impressed with parts/quality/instructions. I'm sure this is my fault, just not sure what's up.
1. A detailed explanation of what the problem is. (not just, “It doesn’t work, help”)
When attaching a 9V battery, and plugging in the guitar, I get all three light phases working correctly (orange, green, blue), but the sound is almost non-existent, depending on the mode: In orange mode, it is very very quiet, in green mode it is loud and crunchy (not a good fuzz sound), and in blue mode it is inaudible, except you can sort of hear the octave effect when played loudly on high pitch notes. I believe bypass mode works.
2. Pic of the top side of your PCB.
3. Pic of the underside of your PCB.
Bottom of PCB:
4. Pic that clearly shows your footswitch/jack wiring and the wires going to the PCB
5. A pic that clearly shows your wiring going from the PCB to the pots and any other switches
PCB to Pedal Wiring:
6. Is bypass working?
7. Does the LED come on?
8. If you answer yes to 5 and 6, what does the pedal do when it is "on"?
Mostly inaudible, very crunchy on green setting.
9. Battery or adapter.(if battery, is it good? If adapter, what type?)